Why Buy Through Virginia Currer Marine Ltd?
- Our service is 'free', as the vendor pays our fees.
- We are bound both by our Industry's Code of Practice, and consumer law, to carry out our business in a totally professional manner.
- We are fully accredited members of ABYA - the Association of Brokers and Yacht Agents, BRBA - the Boat Retailers and Brokers Assocoiation and BMF - the British Marine Federation.
- Experience enables us to select suitable craft for viewing from the 70 - 90 or so that we normally have available, thus saving the time, cost and inconvenience of visiting completely inappropriate vessels.
- There are certain legal aspects of purchase, particularly with residential craft, where a lack of advice could prove extremely costly in the future.
- Our advice is offered willingly, freely, and without obligation.
- If you are 'trading up' in size, we may be able to take your boat in part exchange.
- Although paid by the vendor, we seek to represent and preserve the best interests of both parties in a sale. Because conflicts can arise between parties, our middle ground position enables us to mediate.
Why Sell through Virginia Currer Marine Ltd?
- We can offer free moorings at Iver, to suitable craft.
- We take part exchanges, thus enabling a sale to proceed.
- We advertise nationally in all relevant publications.
- We exhibit at national and regional shows.
- We rigorously maintain our own 'web site', which is kept up to date daily.
- We are equipped to Email details and photographs to overseas clients.
- Our sales particulars incorporate a multi page factual description, photographic detailing and computer drawn layout.
- We will consider outright purchase - and will make a quick decision.
- We are specialist brokers. We do not run marinas, or workshops, or moorings. Thus our total effort is targeted on the marketing of the boats on our listings.
- We do not employ sales personnel. A personal service assured.
Tel: + 44 (0) 1784 432111. Fax: + 44 (0) 1784 432777. Mobile: 07860 480079
Write to: (note: Offices only - no boats)
Virginia Currer Marine Ltd, Delta House, Delta Way, Thorpe, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX
© Virginia Currer Marine Ltd 2010. Reg in England no 4601718. Reg office: The Boatyard, Mansion Lane, Iver, SL0 9RG